Airtel is offering its postpaid and V-Fiber broadband consumers a unfastened 1-year subscription of Amazon Prime provider on downloading the Airtel TV app. The promotion was once in the past to be had to just a few customers, however has now been rolled out to all eligible consumers. This promotional be offering is not going to most effective supply customers with but some other platform on which to watch motion pictures and TV displays, but in addition lend a hand Airtel compete with Jio and its various film streaming and are living TV apps. It comes quickly after the rustic’s largest telecom operator made the Airtel TV app unfastened for subscribers until June 2018.
The be offering is to be had most effective to Airtel postpaid consumers on myInfinity plans priced Rs. 499 and above, and to V-Fiber broadband customers on plans priced above Rs. 1,000. It is now not but transparent when the promotion will finish; we’ve got reached out to Airtel representatives referring to this, and can replace the tale after we obtain the ideas. For those that don’t seem to be mindful, the Amazon Prime subscription comes with unfastened supply, get right of entry to to Prime Video streaming, early get right of entry to to offers in gross sales in addition to unique offers.
How to declare Airtel’s unfastened Amazon Prime subscription be offering
- To declare the be offering, the eligible subscribers want to obtain the Airtel TV app from App Store or Play Store and login the usage of the registered cellular quantity
- Once logged in, scroll down and you are going to see a banner of Amazon Prime
- Tap at the banner and a discussion field will seem, with main points of the Prime provider. Tap on Activate Now
- Now you are going to be required to key for your Amazon account credentials
- Once the credentials are verified, your unfastened 365-day Amazon Prime subscription will get started, and you are going to learn of the similar by the use of SMS and e-mail
This be offering is just for Amazon customers who don’t have a Prime club. If you’re already a subscriber, you are going to have to stay up for the continuing Prime subscription to finish earlier than you’ll be able to avail the be offering. Similarly, Amazon consumers on unfastened trial of the provider can avail the be offering, however then their subscription will likely be sure by means of Airtel’s laws.
According an Airtel SMS, the unfastened Prime subscription will likely be supplied so long as the client continues at the present plan or upgrades to a plan of upper price. If they transfer to a plan of lesser price, the subscription will also be terminated. After the unfastened 1-year subscription, the client will likely be charged Rs. 999.